Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Welcome to the cult of the dragging ass

Population : Me

up till 3am. Got caught up in another of those fantastic organic conversations that just flow. My new friend has managed to do two things simultaneously. The first is to earn my trust. She is a noble person who I would be willing to stand back to back with during the king of all shitstorms. Second, she has managed to allow me to be facinated by her personality and spirit without it being uncomfortable. A very beautiful and shining example of a good person and soul. Going to miss having her around.

BUT... I'm friggin tired. I woke up this morning and Patches was extra-snuggly. That bitch. It's impossible to get up when she gives you that look that says "purrrrr... 5 more minutes?" God I LOVE that cat. I also like sleep... sleep was a good friend and I miss her. :)

So... I've got to buckle down and get some work done. They just got my mini conversion done, and now I have to work on why the hell the export is loonier than a syphiltic pirate. The battle is never over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Thornton, Colorado, United States

I'm a geek, plain and simple. I used to fence, I play poker when I can, and am learning to play lacrosse. I also work WAY too much.

Powered by Blogger