Friday, May 12, 2006

Massive Envy attack.

Allright, I just got a call from my friends in Buffalo... they are in the same hotel as the Mammoth... on the same floor as the Mammoth... in fact... it might as well be a team room.

The team is at practice at this moment... so Pebbles and Bam Bam are hanging out with the players' wives and families. How friggin COOL is that. Me... I'm tracking down 5000 erroneous database entries. Significantly LESS cool.

Anyone who knows me, knows I'm pretty comfortable with who I am. It's very rare that I wish I were someone else... this is officially one of those rare times... GO MAMMOTH.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Thornton, Colorado, United States

I'm a geek, plain and simple. I used to fence, I play poker when I can, and am learning to play lacrosse. I also work WAY too much.

Powered by Blogger