Thursday, February 09, 2006

Poker Report.

Played a little cash game last night that was NL. (giving it a shot... ) I also tried using Chris Furgeson's 5% buy in rules. So I only bought in for $4. And you have to leave when you get to 10% of your total bankroll.

Playing .02/.05 NL I got to $8.40 and left my first table... then got beat for $4 at my second table. So I won .40... Yeah.

I forgot to log another donkey challenge ealier. I played 1$/2$ Limit for 100 hands on Sunday and won $4.50. So my bankroll is at 67.44or +17.44 (+35%)

1 Comments:

Blogger Jimmy said...

Congrats on the winnings!

Hey! I saw you on the "kiss-cam" the other night at the game.

10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Thornton, Colorado, United States

I'm a geek, plain and simple. I used to fence, I play poker when I can, and am learning to play lacrosse. I also work WAY too much.

Powered by Blogger