Tuesday, January 24, 2006

with god (or my blog readers) as my witness

Allright, I'm not willful enough to do this on my own. I've been eating better lately, once again watching my portion sizes and eating smarter (except the desert orgy at Bennigans the other day :) ) . I've actually dropped 5 pounds in the last month and a half just from mildly paying attention.

But... I've been trying to start my weight routine and just can't get started. I use a routine out of the book Top Shape that has really worked for me in the past, but I just can't seem to get started. So... I'm making a pledge to my reading audience (all 2 or you ) to start tonight. My schedule is to work out Chest, Biceps, Triceps on Mon and Thurs and work my Back, Shoulders, and Legs on Tues and Fri.

If I do not post that I completed these workouts on these days... please call me a lazy git the next time you talk to me. I'll know what you mean. My guess is that just the pressure of having told people that I'm doing this, will push me to do it. In the past it's taken about 3 weeks for me to start into this routine in earnest... but when I was in the groove of it I was in love with the way I felt and started to look. I'm taking that back, damnit!!

Thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Thornton, Colorado, United States

I'm a geek, plain and simple. I used to fence, I play poker when I can, and am learning to play lacrosse. I also work WAY too much.

Powered by Blogger