Friday, January 13, 2006

Mammoth vs San Jose tonight.

Tonight at the Pepsi center. 7pm. The Colorado Mammoth are taking on the San Jose Stealth. Frankly, looking at the Stealth roster, this should not be too hard a game. they don't have any truly stellar players. But that's on paper. Levis looked fantastic in relief in goal last game. So, I'm very optimistic.

This is actually a home at home series. So the two teams will play in SJ tomorrow night. I'd HIGHLY recomend to anyone not allready going to spend the $5 and get in the can tonight and scream your fool head off. (I swear it'll be a good warm up for the Bronco's game tomorrow).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Thornton, Colorado, United States

I'm a geek, plain and simple. I used to fence, I play poker when I can, and am learning to play lacrosse. I also work WAY too much.

Powered by Blogger