Tuesday, January 10, 2006

OW OW OW

At this exact moment... The left side of my chest feels like it's got a SERIOUS case of road rash. But it's a really pretty case of road rash.

I just got a new tattoo tonight. I abolutely LOVE the way it looks (it's under a bandage right now, so no photos), it's a celtic tree of life that gradiates from a brown to a green. For those of you who don't know what the tree of life is, ii's a style of knotwork that is a tree with it's roots stretching upward to connect with the branches to form a complete representation of the cycle of life.

Right now it feels like it's a little burny (is that even a word?), but it's worth it. The artist is VERY good and has won a bunch of awards around Denver. I'll post a photo once it's healed a bit.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you get it done?

10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Thornton, Colorado, United States

I'm a geek, plain and simple. I used to fence, I play poker when I can, and am learning to play lacrosse. I also work WAY too much.

Powered by Blogger