Thursday, January 05, 2006

DPT tournament on Sat

Well, I've decided to play in a Denver Poker Tour tournament on Sat. It's in the afternoon, so I'll be bumping up against my Mammoth prep time if I run long. My objective for the afternoon will be to work on my positional play. I'm going to try using Phil Gordon's method of raising x amount based off position rather than cards. (see his "Little Green Book" for more info.)

I plan to play tight agressive and see how the game flows. DPT can be tough as the starting stacks are fairly small compared to the blinds. I'll post the results.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Thornton, Colorado, United States

I'm a geek, plain and simple. I used to fence, I play poker when I can, and am learning to play lacrosse. I also work WAY too much.

Powered by Blogger