Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Random ramblings of a tired mind

Well, I'm on day 3 of a mild bout of insomnia. no more than 4 hours sleep a night for the last 3 has started to make me a little wierd(er). 1 or 2 REM cycles a night are NOT enough for me. C'est la vie.

I'm angry at Reebok. They have been promising the Mammoth that they would have jersys to the store since the begning of the season... and they still have not really delivered. I spoke with the Altitude Authentic store and they are thinking maybe by February... The season is half OVER at the end of February. Assholes. I did find RBK's number... it's 1.800.934.3566 . I spoke with a lady named Diane about it and they don't even know what sub-contractor makes the jersys for them. My guess is it's some singapari sweatshop... now I feel like shit because I STILL want the jersy. If anyone else calls... make sure to ask for or refer to Diane. That could be fun for a while. She said she'd call me back with the info today or tomorrow. I'll post what I hear.

I have too much to do and not enough awake brain cells to do it. Maybe I'll go nap in the car at lunch.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kyra said...

Hey Steve! LTNT! Nice to see you popping by my blog, and I thought I would drop you a line. Love the tattoo! And it's so nice to see a propper tree. I can't tell you how many of those tatts I have seen that don't connect everything. *rolling eyes* Anyway, LUV the Tatt, and I hope you are doing well! :)

~Kyra

11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Thornton, Colorado, United States

I'm a geek, plain and simple. I used to fence, I play poker when I can, and am learning to play lacrosse. I also work WAY too much.

Powered by Blogger