Thursday, May 11, 2006

And now I'm beyond happy

My good friends from the Tar Pit... Pebbles and Bam Bam WON the KBPI trip to Buffalo to watch the Mammoth play in the championship!!!!

Keep your eyes open on ESPN2. If you see some Mammoth fans face painted... her with a bone in her hair... that's them. Raise a glass an toast our valiant road warriors.

I'm so thrilled for them. I also tried to enter, but couldn't come up with the win. It was kinda funny that I joked on Monday night that I was SCREWED if one of them won... as they are required to take their spouse. (to quote a comedian I heard once... never screw with the source of your nookie!!), But DAMN this is great.

The only part that even remotely saddens me is that I will be seperated from my good friends when the MAMMOTH WIN THE CHAMPIONS CUP!!!

I'll be at Brooklyns... partying with the rest of the Tar Pit and the local crazies... maybe I'll get to hook up with a cheerleader... hey, let me dream man!! :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

6:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Thornton, Colorado, United States

I'm a geek, plain and simple. I used to fence, I play poker when I can, and am learning to play lacrosse. I also work WAY too much.

Powered by Blogger