Friday, May 12, 2006

Godsspeed

Well, we gave my Buffalo bound friends a good send off party last night. I only threatened bodily harm to them twice so I could go ;) The only part of the whole thing that does upset me slightly is that we have ALWAYS been together as a crew/gang/mob for Mammoth games, and now they will not be with us. In addition another friend is taking his 4 year old (cherubic) daughter to Disney, and will also NOT be with us at Brooklyns this weekend. I will miss their company.

I drank a little last night and I think the volume on "me being me" got turned up a little (which is a LOT better than last happy hour... where my "personality volume" went to 11) . I hope I didn't offend anyone. My guess is that I didn't, my friends are my friends for a reason.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

6:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

6:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Thornton, Colorado, United States

I'm a geek, plain and simple. I used to fence, I play poker when I can, and am learning to play lacrosse. I also work WAY too much.

Powered by Blogger