Monday, May 15, 2006

Time to get serious

T-minus 3 weeks to Vegas. I'll be out there for a weekend on company business. However, I made sure that I'll have extra time on Sat to play some poker.

So, I'm spending the next 3 weeks really buckling down on my limit game. Gotta re-read Small Stakes and be absolutely ready. I'm intending on hitting the 4/8 tables, so I want to be ready. The limits are getting to the point where you can go down real quick. I'll keep you posted on my progress.

Still in a bit of a funk. I've got some emotional crap running around the back of my head. I'm begining to wish it would just come out, kick me in the nuts as usual, and then leave! Shouldn't be listening to Morrisey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Thornton, Colorado, United States

I'm a geek, plain and simple. I used to fence, I play poker when I can, and am learning to play lacrosse. I also work WAY too much.

Powered by Blogger