Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Home of the 7 minute blog entry

Got a meeting in 7 minutes...
Today I am up to my eyeballs in severity 1 work. to make matters worse, I'm the only DBA on staff for the next couple of days. (One guy is in training, the others wife is having complications due to surgery... definately nothing management did wrong)

Pleasent evening last night. Aeon Flux is actually a better film than I thought it would be. I love Netflix. It really allows you to stretch and look at films you wouldn't otherwise.

Got to bed before 11.. no longer a card carrying member of the dragging ass. I'm happy, focused, and motivated.

Found out on one of the boards that a friend of mine was in Buffalo and was basically assaulted at the arena... PISSES me off. I wish I had been there. Let's see them screw with me in full kit. I've scared the players... some tubby muther f**** weilding a beer wouldn't stand a chance. I just wish I could have been there. (defender archtype... wouldn't give it up for the world)

Meeting time... 7 minutes flat... not bad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Thornton, Colorado, United States

I'm a geek, plain and simple. I used to fence, I play poker when I can, and am learning to play lacrosse. I also work WAY too much.

Powered by Blogger