Thursday, October 19, 2006

My car is in

I picked it up yesterday morning. I'm thrilled with this thing. It's an amazing technological marvel. The navigation system is amazing, the speech recognition is cool and the abbility to see what is happening in the car is great. I'll try and post some pics tonight.

So, I picked it up with a full tank of gas (just over 11.5 gallons according to the manual). I will blog the gas indicator as to when it reaches 3/4, 1/2 and 1/4 tank. right now the fuel gage has not moved and I've gone about 46 miles. This will be fun experiment #1.

And I already screwed up using the nav system by taking a wrong turn... it impressively turned me around and got me back on course. I'm tempted to see just how bad you have to screw up to trick it. That sounds like experiment #2. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Thornton, Colorado, United States

I'm a geek, plain and simple. I used to fence, I play poker when I can, and am learning to play lacrosse. I also work WAY too much.

Powered by Blogger