Saturday, October 07, 2006

Massive happiness

Got a follow up call this morning, My Prius will be in between the 9th and the 13th. That's sometime this coming week. I'm REALLY looking forward to this. (although it does mean I'm going to have to spend a few minutes this afternoon perusing auto insurance sites. -sigh- -yawn-)

Knee is feeling pretty decent. I finished the gym over the week and started the biking today. I'm much more out of shape than I thought I was. I'm going to start with 5 minutes with resistance per day. Then move up to 10 next week. I also did one 3 minute session on the heavy bag. Next week I'll add a weight component and continue 3 minutes on the bag.

I did try to do some crunches using the excersize ball that I have, but my knee hurt while trying to do the first one... so none of that till it's at 100%. That's a bummer because I can't do normal situps since I had the back surgery all those years ago. oh well, baby steps I guess.

And I did do it. I took a trimmer to my head last night. I keep not recognising myself in the mirror. I think it looks good, but it's going to take some getting used to. I just needed a change. Patches still loves me and that's all that matters :).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Thornton, Colorado, United States

I'm a geek, plain and simple. I used to fence, I play poker when I can, and am learning to play lacrosse. I also work WAY too much.

Powered by Blogger