Thursday, September 28, 2006

this kicks ASS

Anyone who is into food knows that "all-natural" is just a buzzword in advertising. I mean, cyanide and rat droppings are "all natural" but who would want to eat them.

However, this is cool. http://www.slashfood.com/2006/09/28/rosemary-enhanced-packaging-keeps-meat-fresh/

This is what the term is supposed to mean. I've never thought treating meat with carbon dioxide was a good idea. (not even allowed in Europe). I have no issue eating rosemary though!

This is like the cereal Honeycomb, the BEST part about that cereal was that it USED to be colored not with dye, but the mild spice tumeric. I don't know when it happened, but they went to a yellow dye some time ago. However... most generic brands STILL use tumeric for color, so that's what I buy. While some will argue that this is a minor point, I think I'm allowed to quibble as I'm the one putting it into my body.

Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Thornton, Colorado, United States

I'm a geek, plain and simple. I used to fence, I play poker when I can, and am learning to play lacrosse. I also work WAY too much.

Powered by Blogger