Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Been a while since I posted

Couple of things to mention. First, good comic. http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/uclickcomics/20060919/cx_bs_uc/bs20060919 . If you take offence, meh.

Second, I got the call yesterday from Mountain States. I have had a 2007 Prius ordered in my name. It should get here within a month. I won't have to rush on this one as it is in my name, so the people that will have to rush will be the ones to buy it if I turn it down... which I won't.

Anyhow. Up unitl 3:30 last night working. A little tired, I hope things are going to calm down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Thornton, Colorado, United States

I'm a geek, plain and simple. I used to fence, I play poker when I can, and am learning to play lacrosse. I also work WAY too much.

Powered by Blogger