Saturday, September 09, 2006

Bummer.

Well, I got a call at noon today from Mountain States Toyota. They had an '06 Prius come avaiable.

I got down there as quickly as I could, but was 3 minutes late and got beaten to the paperwork by another buyer. However, with the fact that I won't have to pay the IRS next month, I went ahead and put the $500 deposit down so that the next one that comes avail is mine.

I've been shopping these for a while and am finally decided that this is the car I want. Due to the popularity of the car, I'm not being choosy about the color (they all look just fine, there's no bannanna yellow or anything stupid like that), so it'll be fun to see what color I end up with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Thornton, Colorado, United States

I'm a geek, plain and simple. I used to fence, I play poker when I can, and am learning to play lacrosse. I also work WAY too much.

Powered by Blogger