Monday, September 04, 2006

2 things.

First. Rest in Peace Steve 'Croc Hunter' Irwin. You were a crazy man, but a good man. I have been entertained by you and you will be missed.

Second. And totally unrelated. I was looking up the calorie contents of the tea I've been drinking lately (nothing - what I expected), but wanted to look at the contents of the sugar.

http://www.calorie-count.com/calories/item.php?item_id=19335&size=2

I know it's an automated page... but does it REALLY have to list "high in SUGAR" under the bad points? This is the page ABOUT sugar... of course its high in sugar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Thornton, Colorado, United States

I'm a geek, plain and simple. I used to fence, I play poker when I can, and am learning to play lacrosse. I also work WAY too much.

Powered by Blogger