Thursday, September 07, 2006

got good sleep last night.

Feeling almost frisky.

We went live on Tuesday at the state. That night there were a few hang ups with an extract process, which had me up at 3:30am (after not getting to sleep till midnight). I was a physical mess on Wednsday morning, to the point where I had to sleep from 9:30 to 11:30. Then I finished the day off from home.

Last night, I managed to wrap up at 10pm, but expected a call over night to solve additional problems. So I crashed out at 10:30, and did NOT get called. So I got over 8 hours last night and feel pretty damn good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Thornton, Colorado, United States

I'm a geek, plain and simple. I used to fence, I play poker when I can, and am learning to play lacrosse. I also work WAY too much.

Powered by Blogger