Tuesday, September 05, 2006

It's a good day to die... Ship It!!!

We are live!!!

The State of Colorado is now using the database that I have been working on for over the last year and a half of my life. We are finally the official system of record.

It's hectic, as there are tons of research tasks to explain what is being seen. so far there have been two defects found in my area that will take up my evening to launch. But it's good validation for a long hard road. Lets see how things continue over the next few days.

I will be in the Pierce office for the next couple of days I think. Just as a measure of customer support. It is a basement office in which no cell phone can escape. So if you want to get in touch with me it'll have to be e-mail or MSN. (AIM and Yahoo don't work here either. c'est la vie)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Thornton, Colorado, United States

I'm a geek, plain and simple. I used to fence, I play poker when I can, and am learning to play lacrosse. I also work WAY too much.

Powered by Blogger