Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Doctor's appointment on Friday

Well, I'm finally seeing someone about this left knee. I've come to the conclusion that it's not getting better, it's getting worse. When I stand, it makes this grinding cartlidge (sp?) noise. And any time I put any strain on it in even the slightest twisting motion (say, getting out of the car, bed, chair) it produces a sharp pain rather than the usual dull arthritic ache I always have. It also feels tight when it doesn't hurt. Something clearly isn't right.

My guess is that there is either a partial tear or some loose matter in there that needs to be scoped. Probably the latter. I'll keep you posted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Thornton, Colorado, United States

I'm a geek, plain and simple. I used to fence, I play poker when I can, and am learning to play lacrosse. I also work WAY too much.

Powered by Blogger