Friday, September 29, 2006

Adding a few links

Hi all,
You may remember a few weeks ago I got into a rather heated discussion with my friend Black Cross. I have added a link to his blog to my links section. Some good reading. I'm strangely amazed at the similarities in our meandering minds and stong opinions. It's very much like looking in a mirror, reflecting back an image, but reversed. I guess that's why I consider him a friend. We could have been each other easily, if we had been raised in each others shoes and had different experiences. It's an odd though... but I'm known for having those ;)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. Suddenly I'm a much popular person. :)

We are both very grounded in what we believe...and both persuaded of our convictions. And I am glad these discussions haven't led to a personal rift in our friendship.

Even though I don't see you as much as I'd like. Oh, well. Life goes that way, I suppose.

12:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

**Much MORE popular person. Sheesh.

12:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Coming from someone who knows both of you, I would have to say I agree, and while I love you both, you can at times be equally as frustrating. :) However, I count myself lucky to have both of you blessing and teaching my in my life.

4:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Thornton, Colorado, United States

I'm a geek, plain and simple. I used to fence, I play poker when I can, and am learning to play lacrosse. I also work WAY too much.

Powered by Blogger