Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Bad Knee day

Woke up this morning and my knee hurts. So, taking it easy today. Gonna get up only when I need to and take the stairs at very slow intervals. Still taking ibuprofen... hopefully it'll just be a bad day.

I'm concerned about my friend in Washington. She posted on her blog about feeling a weight on her. Which is rarely a good statement. So sending good vibes.

Had two drinks last night, probably should have eaten before I did that. Got a really nice mead and tried an IPA while out at the cat. I ended up real warm and relaxed. More than usual after 2 drinks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Thornton, Colorado, United States

I'm a geek, plain and simple. I used to fence, I play poker when I can, and am learning to play lacrosse. I also work WAY too much.

Powered by Blogger