Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Knee Report and Star Trek

Well, just a follow up on my knee. I'm walking with no pain, and early in the day, I can climb stairs normally without pain too. (If my leg is tired then I have to take them one at a time.) I still am taking the Ibuprofen... as it seems to be helping. So it's a slow go, but healing does seem to be happening.

Also, I took the Star Trek Character quiz from BC's Blog. I'm a blend of Picard and Kirk. I like it.

Your results:
You are James T. Kirk (Captain)
James T. Kirk (Captain)
65%
Jean-Luc Picard
65%
Geordi LaForge
60%
Will Riker
60%
Chekov
55%
Worf
55%
Spock
50%
Leonard McCoy (Bones)
50%
Mr. Sulu
50%
An Expendable Character (Redshirt)
40%
Data
36%
Mr. Scott
35%
Uhura
35%
Beverly Crusher
25%
Deanna Troi
25%
You are often exaggerated and over-the-top
in your speech and expressions.
You are a romantic at heart and a natural leader.

Click here to take the Star Trek Personality Quiz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Thornton, Colorado, United States

I'm a geek, plain and simple. I used to fence, I play poker when I can, and am learning to play lacrosse. I also work WAY too much.

Powered by Blogger