Friday, October 06, 2006

A tiny bit proud, a tiny bit miffed

So, the weekly game of the week schedule for the NLL's 16 week season was announced yesterday.
http://www.nll.com/article.php?id=818

Now, the REALLY cool part is that the Mammoth are featured in 4 of the 16 games on OLN (*edit This is now called the Versus network). That makes me happy. However, 3 of those games are home games. This is also a badge of pride for me as it means that almost HALF the Mammoth home schedule is going to be aired nationally. The NLL is going to be showcasing the Champs and their amazing fans.
If you are family or friends out of town, check it out. You'll probably be able to see my skull painted face, the cameras love the tar pit.

It does miff me a tiny bit that I will be AT 3 of the 4 Mammoth games on TV. That saddens me as it only gives me one extra Mammoth game I'll be able to watch. :)

Knee felt good yesterday, feels a little pained this morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Thornton, Colorado, United States

I'm a geek, plain and simple. I used to fence, I play poker when I can, and am learning to play lacrosse. I also work WAY too much.

Powered by Blogger