Monday, October 09, 2006

Warning : Foul language and threats of violence ahead

First, let me start this post out on the right foot. FUCK YOU to WalMart, Kmart, King Soopers and Target. I wish you all pulled hamstrings and explosive diahrea (sp?)

I have been to each of these stores over the last 3 day (didn't buy anything from Walmart. never do). Lo and behold, what did mine eyes see? FUCKING CHRISTMAS SHIT!!!! What the Gorram HELL is going on. We are still in the single digits of OCTOBER! They have skipped Haloween and Thanksgiving altogether to go right to Christmas. You have to be shitting me! At the earliest, MAYBE I can see this stuff going up a week or two before Thanksgiving... but we are almost 3 full months out. Jesus Christ. I honestly want to start burning things. I came within a hairs bredth of "tripping" and falling into a display of X-mas stuff.

Anyhow. I'm done venting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Thornton, Colorado, United States

I'm a geek, plain and simple. I used to fence, I play poker when I can, and am learning to play lacrosse. I also work WAY too much.

Powered by Blogger