Monday, July 03, 2006

Lauch in a hold due to weather.

Son of a... After I posted how much I was looking forward to going live today, it was delayed. This is irritating. Looks like the launch is hopefully only delayed a week. But more than likely my vacation will be postponed.

That much is a bummer. I woke up this morning SOOO tired. I woke up every 2 hours last night to check up on some database maintinence. That's really no way to live. My body is starting to fall apart, I've got very large dark circles under my eyes. I haven't shaved in a week (it's actually starting to show... ).

Well, here I go again. It's not even lunch yet, and I'm drinking the red bull.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Thornton, Colorado, United States

I'm a geek, plain and simple. I used to fence, I play poker when I can, and am learning to play lacrosse. I also work WAY too much.

Powered by Blogger