Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Long nights drag into long days

I'm begining to question my sanity as to why I'm doing this work. I was up late again yesterday trying to get the last touches in place for this go live in less than one week now.

If this thing doesn't go live this time... I WILL go crazy. Even when I get 8 hours of sleep, I wake up tired as hell. It seems that the combined fatigue of a year of non-stop crunch mode has gotten me to a point where I need a reset of the system.

I am taking a vacation from July 10th to July 14th. I will probably do NOTHING. I will try to do some housework to clean my sanctuary / home. But once that is done, I'm going to meditate and rest. Try to do nothing and relax.

Well, back to the grind. TTYL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Thornton, Colorado, United States

I'm a geek, plain and simple. I used to fence, I play poker when I can, and am learning to play lacrosse. I also work WAY too much.

Powered by Blogger