Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Once a crew has found out you've gone soft... it's nothing but work, work, work

But it's fun work. I'm actually (as I alluded too in my previous post) back in the groove. I'm happy and motivated about what I'm doing. We're still on target for the 3rd... so life is good. After that, I may actually get on a new project. Or even better... some bench time. I'd love to buckle down and finish my MCDBA like I've planned. I've even got all the study and training materials that I need. Wheeee.

I'm pondering leaving town the week of the 10th. Dunno where I would go. My Dad wants me to come out to St.Louis. But I may decide to just go be alone somewhere. Maybe pick a city at random and use a free Frontier flight to just go. Maybe NY, or San Diego. If I hadn't been so lazy I could go to Canada... but I don't have my passport yet and that would be such a hastle.

Maybe when I see the doc tomorrow (my wrist isn't getting better) I'll go get my passport photo taken at the same time.

Outlaws play this weekend. That'll be a fun one, as we owe SF for our only loss, those bastards. There's also a heads up tournament in the Springs... but I'm not sure how much time I'll have to get down and give it a roll.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Thornton, Colorado, United States

I'm a geek, plain and simple. I used to fence, I play poker when I can, and am learning to play lacrosse. I also work WAY too much.

Powered by Blogger