Monday, June 12, 2006

Pleased with my play

Well, I got back into town on Saturday. I had played poker until about 2am on Friday night and found myself running through McCarin Int'l airport at 7:45 the next morning.

My play on Friday night was good. I stayed at the 2-4 limit table because I'm rusty and wasn't comfortable moving up in limits.

Anyhow. I made real good desicions most of the night. I ended up breaking even (OK... down $4). I would have turned a profit if I hadn't had a guy catch runner runner to boat up when I had flopped the flush. Then I had another guy hit a 3 outer on me when I was way ahead that cost me even more money. So to break even was a good thing.

The LAX game on Sat night sucked. The guys just didn't look like they showed up at all. There was NO off ball movement and the defense felt asleep at the wheel. I legitimately wondering if some of the guys weren't hung over after the Mammoth championship celebration the previous night. I'm going to blame my friend who moved to Washington... becuase I can.

Anyhow, back to the grind. I've got to get some work done as we are getting ready to go live... WOO HOO!! (still excited if you couldn't tell)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Thornton, Colorado, United States

I'm a geek, plain and simple. I used to fence, I play poker when I can, and am learning to play lacrosse. I also work WAY too much.

Powered by Blogger