Friday, May 26, 2006

Warning: sentimentality ahead.

A wise woman once told me it's that which we don't do that we'll regret the most.
I'm not certain I agree, but sometimes there is just no choice for those of character.

This is the last weekend that a friend of mine will be in town. She is moving after this weekend is over... There are times when words cannot express emotion. This is one of those times. I wish her a fond farewell. I hope to stay in touch... but I have little faith in that to be honest. This has the earmarks of a bright friendship that is destined to fade as quickly as it blossomed. The demands of daily life allows for this to happen far too easily. I don't want this to happen, but I have a hunch. I hope I'm wrong.

I will cherish every moment this weekend, remember every moment that has come before fondly, and wish her all the best. Be happy my friend. Godsspeed. Your friends love you and will miss you.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude...you need stabbing westward, wanna borrow my copy? ;-)

7:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Thornton, Colorado, United States

I'm a geek, plain and simple. I used to fence, I play poker when I can, and am learning to play lacrosse. I also work WAY too much.

Powered by Blogger