Monday, May 22, 2006

Looong weekend.

Lots of things to mention... not enough time.

Outlaws game rocked. See http://www.denverpost.com/lacrosse/ci_3848266 This is going to be a VERY fun year. Mike Law owes me a sock!!

I had a friend crash at my house for 3 nights... I must say I enjoy houseguests so much. I like cooking for more than one, and being able to have such leisurly conversations. Time well spent.

Working from home today... the office was just way too distracting over last week, so I didn't get near enough WORK done. Sad how that goes sometimes.

Anyhow... More detail later... Gotta beat feet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Thornton, Colorado, United States

I'm a geek, plain and simple. I used to fence, I play poker when I can, and am learning to play lacrosse. I also work WAY too much.

Powered by Blogger