Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Lazy days are here again...

Motivation at work is slipping a little again. Some mornings it just doesn't pay to chew through the straps.

I don't know what it is... but the grind is finally getting to me. My superhuman abbility to shovel crap is waning a little. I think I'm staying up to late. Last night I was watching a movie with a friend until almost midnight, and THEN went grocery shopping. (side note: midnight is the BEST time to shop for groceries... no one to bother you and they haven't started blowing out all the pallets for a re-stock)

Ended up watching Ghosts in the Darkness... not a bad film really. I'm surprised it wasn't as well recieved as it could have been. Val Kilmer and Michael Douglas both put in pretty good performances. Plus there's something satisfying about killer cats. I was a little miffed that I didn't check my mail on the way out, I was supposed to recieve Being John Malkovitch (she's a big John Cusak fan) from Netflix. But I lucked out and shouldn't have felt bad at all, I checked this morning and it wasn't there. It'll be there tonight.

I'm getting together tonight with a friend and meeting with a front office guy from Kronke / Mammoth to talk about getting an official fan club set up. There are a few ideas running around in my head, it'll be fun to see what is feasible and what isn't. I'd love to see a discount trip on Frontier next year. That would rock having an entire plane filled with Mammoth geeks!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Thornton, Colorado, United States

I'm a geek, plain and simple. I used to fence, I play poker when I can, and am learning to play lacrosse. I also work WAY too much.

Powered by Blogger