Friday, June 09, 2006

FINALLY

Hey all, sorry I haven't written. I've tried 3 times over the last 3 days and every time... friggin blogspot was down.

Anyhow, I'm in Vegas. Company business. Got to play about an hour and half of poker last night, turned $100 into $176. Best hand was when I came in with a raise with ATs, hit top pair and the nut flush draw on the flop. Then made the flush on the turn when the Kh came up. My opponent had J9h. We stared going at each other and the guy on my left (who didn't flush...AA maybe?) came along for the ride till he ran out of money. pot hit about $120. Hehe..

So, I'm off to get breakfast with my company now. Oh, and one other thing about that. WE HAVE A RELEASE DATE!!! It's looking like the switch will get thrown on July 3rd. I will obviously still be on the project for a while after go live. However, it should be MUCH more calm / mundane. I'm setting the over / under at 15 for the # of kegs at the release party!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Thornton, Colorado, United States

I'm a geek, plain and simple. I used to fence, I play poker when I can, and am learning to play lacrosse. I also work WAY too much.

Powered by Blogger