Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Wheeeeeeee

Life is such a roller coaster.
Bid farewell to my friend who's moving to Washington last night. I hope she is deleriously happy out there. She has such a beautiful spirit... she deserves to be happy. May the fates be kind.

Then hung out with a two very cool die-hard LAX fans to clear my mind of lingering regret. These two ladies are a blast to hang out with and I look forward to more.

Govett... saw it fit to throw a stink about the fan club site, and THEN get on a plane to go to the NCAA championships. We might get to meet with him this week. So, I still have great advertising and no F&%$#^ing site. This makes me look bad professionally.

Lastly... product review... Coke Blak. Take a coffee and dump a coke in it. Who the HELL thought that would be a good product??? I drink my coffee black... the stronger the better. I suppose if you like your coffee sickeningly sweet this would taste good... But to my refined coffee palet, I think I want to vomit.

edit at 5:18pm Mountain time: I DID just throw up. And while I have no proof that it was the Coke Blak, considering what I wrote earlier... I'm going to have to finger that. I feel fine now that my stomach is vacated. That shit shouldn't even be allowed to exist!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Thornton, Colorado, United States

I'm a geek, plain and simple. I used to fence, I play poker when I can, and am learning to play lacrosse. I also work WAY too much.

Powered by Blogger