Saturday, June 17, 2006

Victory

Well, we had 6 people show up at the home game last night. Each one paid $20 to buy in with the desicion that winner takes all. They allowed re-buys up to a certain point, and 3 people took advantage. I ended up with all the chips to take home $180 on my $20 investment.

Not a bad nights work.

I sucked out once. When I tried to make a move with 83o and the flop came down 993. I bet on the flop, John re-raised me and I know he's a but of a loose player. So I call. Turn comes up a 2. I bet, he re-raises again and stupidly, I make the read that he's on nothing so I push. He calls and turns up AA. I hit the 2 outer on the River to go heads up with a guy with 1/15th of my chips. From there... it was just another chase scene.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Thornton, Colorado, United States

I'm a geek, plain and simple. I used to fence, I play poker when I can, and am learning to play lacrosse. I also work WAY too much.

Powered by Blogger