Thursday, June 15, 2006

Life's getting blurry around the edges.

I'm exausted. And it's the middle of the day on Thursday.
Yesterday an e-mail went out that said there are to be no vacations over the go live period. I wasn't planning on any, so this isn't a huge deal. But I DO need to get some time off soon, or I'm going to fall apart. Not sleeping right, not eating right, no time to do anything (and I'm starting to feel like I need to get laid too!! ) . I tried to get home at a decent hour last night. I only worked till 8:30 and headed home. My intention was to get to bed before 9:30.

Ahhh, but the best laid plans of mice and me. The phone rings just before 10... work issues. Tonight I'm turning the mother fucking phone OFF... I don't care who needs to call. If I don't get contiguous sleep I'm going to go crazier in a violent way.

Right now I'm functioning on 3 cups of coffee and a mountain dew (we were out of Crab Juice!).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Thornton, Colorado, United States

I'm a geek, plain and simple. I used to fence, I play poker when I can, and am learning to play lacrosse. I also work WAY too much.

Powered by Blogger