Monday, June 26, 2006

So turns the wheel of the week.

Outlaws lost again to SF on Sat. night. C'est la vie. They played a LOT better this time around, just a few bad breaks and a REALLY wet field. No complaints... but they do need to shore up their D quite a bit.

Went fishing yesterday. Pleasent up in mountains where the cell doesn't work. I checked my e-mail in the morning before heading up and there wasn't a single mail from work that required my attention. So I went totally guilt free. It was pleasent, and totally un-interrupted by fish :) . It was a hair chilly and overcast. So it doesn't feel like I needed sunscreen... I was wrong. The aloe plant has sacrificed another leaf. Ahhhh.

On to work today. The flow of work has started to come my way again. There are a bunch of incoming files that should be here tonight that I need to be ready for. It was GREAT to have the weekend without work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Thornton, Colorado, United States

I'm a geek, plain and simple. I used to fence, I play poker when I can, and am learning to play lacrosse. I also work WAY too much.

Powered by Blogger