Friday, June 23, 2006

Another Friday here at last... now if only they meant something.

Looks like another weekend of work. An issue resolution that we had gotten from the client 4 months ago just came back with an "oops, we told you wrong." Less than 2 weeks from release. Isn't life fun. So... no rest for the weary.

The doc looked at my hand yesterday. Said it's a mild to moderate sprain, keep wearing the brace and take some ibuprophen for pain. Not surprised really... but I needed a refil on the paxil, so I thought I'd ask while I was there.

There's an outlaw game on Sat. Even if I have to work, I have no intention of missing it. This will be a fun one since it's a payback game for our only loss.

I'm so tired. I woke up at 3:30 last night and couldn't get back to sleep for a few hours. I hate it when I loose sleep in the middle of the night. Makes the mornining so disjointed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Thornton, Colorado, United States

I'm a geek, plain and simple. I used to fence, I play poker when I can, and am learning to play lacrosse. I also work WAY too much.

Powered by Blogger