Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Life's little idiosyncracies

An old friend that I haven't talked to in a while and they just had a wedding aborted at the last minute (OK... it was just under a WEEK before the altar date). That's just sad. I have no details, nor do I want any. But I can wholly empathize with her position. I wish her all the best in the weeks and months to come.

Works REALLY tough right now. I'm working minimum of 12 hour days. more like 14 is normal. But it's all going to be over here on Monday. No additional time to write now. But I'm hanging in there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Thornton, Colorado, United States

I'm a geek, plain and simple. I used to fence, I play poker when I can, and am learning to play lacrosse. I also work WAY too much.

Powered by Blogger