Friday, June 30, 2006

One for the money, two for the show...

OK... Here's how I feel. I'm on a rocket. I'm looking at a control panel that had a BUNCH of red lights on it. About a month ago, a light turned green... then another, and another.
In the last two weeks the lights are all turning GREEN... and now it dawns on me. HOLY SHIT They are going to launch this thing!!!!

I'm exausted. I'm working very long hours in preperation for this release. But I'm absolutely ELATED that this is happening. The feel in the air is electric. I've given this project almost a year and a half of my life. I've been personally responsible for a large number of pieces and I'm taking a large measure of pride in this. The cool part is how public this product is going to be. I will tell more when it actually goes live. But sufice it to say, I will be able to experince this tools use first hand for years to come. That feels damn good I have to admit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Thornton, Colorado, United States

I'm a geek, plain and simple. I used to fence, I play poker when I can, and am learning to play lacrosse. I also work WAY too much.

Powered by Blogger