Thursday, December 06, 2007

Things at new project

I'm very excited about this new gig.  The tools and vision of what we're doing is amazing. 
Unfortunately, I don't have my MS alias yet, so the only way I have to access the internet is via a Bluetooth tether to my phone.  This is slow at best.

Things I've had to do :
    Switch to Office 2007 (pretty well done tool really)
    Download and Install Team Foundation Suite.  (used it before, but due to the re-ghost of the laptop didn't have it)


Having a corp apartment is killer.  I'm not even traveling home with my suitcase. Next week I'll bring my huge bag fully packed with all my business clothes and some other things.  Then just toss the bag into my closet.  Makes life easy.

So, More later... gotta get back to some study.

V

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Thornton, Colorado, United States

I'm a geek, plain and simple. I used to fence, I play poker when I can, and am learning to play lacrosse. I also work WAY too much.

Powered by Blogger