Monday, November 12, 2007

on a "Diet" this week

well, not so much a diet. rather restricting what I eat. the concept
is to eat nothing processed in any way. nothing cooked, nothing
pasturized, pretty much every thing raw. Several chefs i've known have
done this. the purpose is not weight loss, but rather to cleanse the
pallate of all the crap our society puts in its mouth.

i'm thinking that waking up the pallate the week before thanksgiving
is a good idea. it does mean that I had to travel with a cooler filled
with fruits and vegies. i'll keep my blog updated with my progress.

v

--
-- Forget about US, you gotta keep an eye on them. My goodness, if you
don't watch them, they are going to come back and bite you.

1 Comments:

Blogger Megan Hawthorn said...

I'm doing my best to follow it too out of solidarity to you, and I think I can only do 4 or 5 days. I've got 2 business lunches and a dinner out scheduled that its too late to change. I am trying to follow you for as much time as I can!

9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Thornton, Colorado, United States

I'm a geek, plain and simple. I used to fence, I play poker when I can, and am learning to play lacrosse. I also work WAY too much.

Powered by Blogger