Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Podcast

I have found a new podcast.  It's called Hot For Words.  It's a surprisingly nice little podcast (with the opening tag line of "Intelligence is Sexy")about the origins of certain words used in the English language.  Ones I've already watched ones about the origins of the phrase "Three sheets to the Wind" and where Duct Tape is not the right name of it :)   The name of the podcast is from the fact that this is a very attractive lady doing the vodcast, however, that's just an obvious hook.  The material in the vodcast is a lot of fun and well worth a listen.

V

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Thornton, Colorado, United States

I'm a geek, plain and simple. I used to fence, I play poker when I can, and am learning to play lacrosse. I also work WAY too much.

Powered by Blogger