Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Upcoming Movie

OK, I'm not normally a fan of horror films.  But this one caught my eye...  Steven King's The Mist .  This is based off a short story of his that he wrote a very long time ago, when he was still moderately fresh and had a tiny bit of talent.  The story is a very simple plot, but the execution of it was very captivating.  I will probably see this film, but I may wait until it's on DVD (horror films usually have a quick turnaround) as not many of my friends enjoy Horror.

V

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

they kept showing that preview during the live ghost hunters on halloween. I may be wrong, but I thought it was a made for TV movie?

11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Thornton, Colorado, United States

I'm a geek, plain and simple. I used to fence, I play poker when I can, and am learning to play lacrosse. I also work WAY too much.

Powered by Blogger