Monday, October 15, 2007

Doomsday for LAX fans

I will not name my sources, but I've heard a well known player say it's not time to panic yet.  That this is only a barganing ploy by the league.  Welllll... I'm panicking! I seem to remember hearing this about the NHL a few years back... how'd that work out??

For those who don't know what I'm talking about... Today is doomsday for the CBA talks in the NLL.  There is a good chance that the season will be canceled and those of us who are die hard Mammoth fans will be forced to cancel Christmas!!!. I have some cornflakes here they can piss in too for good measure :(

V

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Thornton, Colorado, United States

I'm a geek, plain and simple. I used to fence, I play poker when I can, and am learning to play lacrosse. I also work WAY too much.

Powered by Blogger