Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Raw diet, Day 2.5

Feeling pretty decent today... however there is a thanksgiving potluck today.  I'll go look through things and see if I can raid a veggie tray or something like that, but I'm going to try and stick with the plan.

I'm gonna head up to the mountains this weekend with a buddy and my lady on Sat.  The plan is to go to Beau Jo's in Idaho Springs on the way back down, this will end the dietary experiment.  Right now the thought of hot pizza is drool inducing. 

I'm not certain if this diet works on a chemical level, or if it's due to the tastebuds getting bored and waking up.  I'm certainly not starving myself... it's just the variety of foods that's very limited.  When I hunger, I eat.  Be it an apple, some almonds, or what not, I am starting to appreciate aspects of certain foods, textures, smells.  Overall, it's been a good experience so far.  Although raw carrots take a LOT of chewing.

As far as my physical reactions, I'm feeling really good. I am starting to crave certain foods, pasta, coffee, and bread specifically.  I think a trip to the Saucy Noodle in Denver may be in order early next week.  Damn it... now I'm drooling again. 

V

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Thornton, Colorado, United States

I'm a geek, plain and simple. I used to fence, I play poker when I can, and am learning to play lacrosse. I also work WAY too much.

Powered by Blogger