Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Diet, day 1.5

well, interesting things so far. 
I've recently been having digestive issues.  Feeling bloated and gassy most of the time.  These have already cleared up.  So that's a plus.
I also seem to have a little more energy while I'm awake... but I slept 10 hours last night.  I was asleep by 10 and slept right through my 7am alarm.  I don't think that was diet related. More travel related.  That always takes a lot out of me.
I also may have made a tactical error.  When I pack, I'm always thinking 3 days... because that's how many pair of socks and underwear and shirts I need to put in the bag.  The problem is I translated the 3 days into food as well... as you can see... it's 4 DAYS, and 3 NIGHTS!!  I think I'm going to run out of food. Luckily the breakfast bar downstairs has raw fruit, so I can buy more.  I think I'll make it.

I also found that when I eat, I'm filling up quickly.  That's an interesting side effect.

I'm also snacking raw almonds (thanks to my honey for getting me a big bag from costco) almost constantly.  I have found that raw almonds and bannanna taste amazing together.  yummy desert.

Anyhow, I feel pretty good... I'm still craving a frakking snack cake... but I'll get over it.

V

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Thornton, Colorado, United States

I'm a geek, plain and simple. I used to fence, I play poker when I can, and am learning to play lacrosse. I also work WAY too much.

Powered by Blogger