Monday, November 19, 2007

Got the new Gig!!!

   So, I made it through a rigorous screening to get the BI gig with Microsoft out of Seattle.  I'm still working for Avanade of course, it's just the project is run by MS. I was concerned about the travel, but apparently the rumors of a Sun-Fri travel arrangement were just that.  Rumor.  The project is a Mon-Thurs night engagement per Avanade travel policy. 
   There are some really nice parts about the arrangement.  I'll have a corp apartment this time as it's a 6 month gig.  Which means week one I just pack all my clothes up and then I can travel REAL light for the rest of the project. The only thing I was afraid of for this project was the hard travel requirements... now it's looking fantastic.  I'm VERY excited to be on this one. 

V

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Thornton, Colorado, United States

I'm a geek, plain and simple. I used to fence, I play poker when I can, and am learning to play lacrosse. I also work WAY too much.

Powered by Blogger