Thursday, November 15, 2007

Diet, day 3.5

I broke my fast this morning with a great plate of fruit.  A bunch of pineapple, strawberries, cantalope, and berries.  I also ate a grapefruit.   The strange part is, my tongue is tingling.  It's like I ate too much pineapple, but different.  It's impossible to explain.  Tip of the tongue and the upper sides just feel all wild. 

Overall, I feel quite well.  (a little hungry right this instant as I wait to head to the airport, I ate my last bit of fruit about an hour and a half ago.)    My energy level is very constant... I'm not getting the afternoon sleepys like I have in the past and I wake up ready to go.  At night, I sleep like a baby. 

Cravings are starting to get a little strong now.  Bread, and Pasta. 

Gotta run to the airport.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: Thornton, Colorado, United States

I'm a geek, plain and simple. I used to fence, I play poker when I can, and am learning to play lacrosse. I also work WAY too much.

Powered by Blogger